Alex X reviews

Alex X has 7 reviews. See his full profile

I've bought several custom videos from Alex now. What a great guy! Handsome. Muscular. He bought a weightlifting belt for our videos and cut a shirt for me. Dependable. Always easy to work with. Thank you!

Mistertrip [185] on 2 Oct 2026

Alex X replied...
Thank you for leaving an review, for me is pleasure to work with u. Hope making another customs :)

I bought a custom video from Alex. He wore exactly what ai asked. He did the poses I really like and talked about the things I asked him to talk about. It was a great video. He's a big guy with a great attitude. Highly recommend.

Mistertrip [185] on 25 Sep 2026

Alex X replied...
Thank you, appreciate it so much. Im glad to hear that! Im looking forward for future work, and make you satisfying!

Verified review

Perfect video

Cocacola7788 [188] on 4 Jul 2026

Alex X replied...
Thank you, i look forward to make more nice videos.

Verified review

Another perfect video, thank you very much

Cocacola7788 [188] on 4 Jul 2026

Alex X replied...
Thank you, u r welcome dude, im glad that every custom video that i made is make you happy!!!!

I gave Alex some ideas and he made an unforgettable custom video on short notice. Highly recommended!!

Cocacola7788 [188] on 21 Jun 2026

Alex X replied...
Thank you so much,I'm glad you're satisfied, and I look forward to more partnerships in the future.

Alex makes the most incredible content, and he really puts in effort to understand what his fans want.

Cocacola7788 [188] on 23 Apr 2026

Alex X replied...
Thank you dude!!! I appreciate it!!

This one is long overdue
Alex made me an awesome video, he was super hot and did exactly what I asked for!
He looks so much better than his pictures.
He was really nice and kind and was very easy to talk to, overall a really pleasant experience.

Hellothere.6 [3420] on 18 Apr 2026

Alex X replied...
Thank you so much!!!

Write a review

Please Log In or Register to write a review.