Tips to stay safe online
Using TheBestFlex can unlock endless muscle fun and bring to life your wildest muscle fantasies. But whenever you contact a stranger online, you need to keep a few things in mind to protect yourself.
Remember that any contact, agreement or transactions you make with an advertiser from our sites is private between you and them.
With this in mind, here are some top tips from fellow muscle fans to help make sure everything goes smoothly.
- Do your research – read reviews, check who wrote them and use the model’s public contact information to search the web or online forums for other fan feedback.
- Contact the right person – there are many scammers out there who create Skype accounts or email addresses that look almost identical to the genuine model’s account. You can use FlexCheck across the Best Flex Network to make sure you’re speaking to the right person. With FlexCheck, you exchange codes with the model that are unique to you and them.
- Be clear up front – if you want something specific, ask the model up front before you pay. Don’t be afraid to ask for your wildest fantasy – models are used to all kinds of requests. If you didn’t ask for something before you paid, don’t expect that the model will be willing to do it if you ask later.
- Be realistic – remember that not every model will be comfortable doing what you ask. If you’ve been clear up front, they have the opportunity to say no and you can both move on. Don’t spend time convincing them to do something they don’t want to do. The likelihood is you’ll end up disappointed.
- Be professional, not friends – although it’s tempting to think of models as friends, the reality is that they’re here to make money and you are one of many customers they will sell to today. Over time, you might get to know many personal details about a model, but even then, think of each transaction as a purchase, not a chat with a friend.
- Don’t waste time – endless chat without a purchase wastes time for you and the model. If you want something, get to the point quickly to see if they can deliver what you need. If they can, you can agree the details with them. If not, move on to the next model quickly.
- Never loan money – no matter how friendly you become with a model, never loan them money. If you wish to make a donation to support them, models will be extremely grateful. But if you make a loan to a stranger, you can be almost guaranteed to never get it repaid. So the simple answer is to never loan money.
- Show some loyalty – if you enjoyed your show or video, models really value repeat customers, and you’re likely to get even more and better content from them.
- Know when to move on – occasionally, things just don’t work out as you imagined and you might be left disappointed. Don’t dwell on it. There’s lots of models to choose from, so move on until you find your perfect hunk.
- Have fun – this is why you came here in the first place! The vast majority of models are always willing to go above and beyond to make sure you have all the muscle fun you can imagine. Take precautions, but when you find your favourite hunk, keep them and have all the fun you ever dreamed of.
Thank you to the fans who helped compile this list.
If there’s something you think we should add, please contact us.