Nero Wolf has 80 reviews. See his full profile
Page 1 of 4
Radu is a beast—both in terms of muscle and dirty talk!!!. From the very start, he radiates pure virility, dominance, and testosterone. He is huge, and his massive biceps are striking. On top of that, he’s great to interact with; he’s attentive, friendly, and sometimes even funny. Thanks, Radu!!! you’re THE MAN!!!
mike21 [570] on 4 Sep 2026
incredible muscle size and strength, this guy is a beast!!! super sexy while dominating you on video.
Irelts [209] on 25 Aug 2026
Alleluia, Radu is back!! 💪 I had a meet up with this beast before. His physique so much more beastly mammoth in person with phenomenal muscle control. Most impressive his gunnz 54 cm to flex. One real deal bodybuilder that every best flex client can count on. 💪👍 For the best in cam shows, video, meet ups... Give him a call, a look to experience massive muscles..
paul duchai [581] on 18 Aug 2026
Nero is huge...i mean crazy massive...and he is also great performer ..one of the best role plag i have seen...
Also very polite, quick delivery and general.great dude
100%,recomended
Ryans [2905] on 12 Oct 2025
I bought my first custom video from Radu, it was even better than i expected. Huge and sexy, very natural on camera, I was so impressed! He is also super nice and easy to talk to, i definitely want more from him. Amazing experience!
nicegent [1145] on 9 Sep 2025
Nero is a greath guy that i know for many years. If you are looking for a nice greath guy . I can recommend him to order a video from him
Jurgen013 [194] on 8 Aug 2025
This is the ultimate god!! he is commanding and gentil at the same time could not recommend him enough! Strong handsome and dominating.
Musclelov24 [85] on 2 Jul 2025
Wow. What a huge hot sexy God. Bulked at the moment. Massive and hot. Verbal and responsive. My first show with him and will be back for more. Friendly to arrange and brutal in his massiveness. Stunning massive monster. Five stars
gardenweasel1 [5340] on 17 May 2025
have a good experience with him and would follow his progress and support as he is a nice guy
G2 [4805] on 4 May 2025
Another great meeting today. He is bigger and bigger. He is very brutal with his muscles. I love him
Buci29 [44] on 26 Apr 2025
Radu is an incredibly nice guy—he has a massive, well-built body and is extremely sexy. He truly delivers on every level. He understands exactly what you want, listens carefully, and takes great care to ensure you're comfortable and satisfied. I honestly can't recommend him highly enough.
tobyb123 [1480] on 15 Apr 2025
Nero Wolf replied...
Thank you very much for your words! Much appreciated🥰😍
Radu always delivers great content. He is a fucking beast, i love when he flexes his massive traps with all the veins popping out. He is a big boy and he knows it :)
Also it's super easy to talk with him, the guy is very humble.
I wanna meet him one day for sure
Kevmax [650] on 14 Apr 2025
Nero Wolf replied...
Thanks, bro! Cant wait for that wrestling match😉🤫
Had a great show with him and he is very, big, bulked, and packed with muscle, which is what I like. An alpha male who commands you to worship him.
bearluvva44 [70] on 6 Apr 2025
Nero Wolf replied...
Thank you🫡😎
Nero Wolf is a massive mountain of muscle, and he knows how to show it off and be like the muscle 👑 you want him to be. His arms, forearms and shoulders are together like a mountain range…so many massive muscle peaks it’s like you are there too worshipping his size. He’s also a nice person—the full package!
Saverio [2365] on 16 Mar 2025
Nero Wolf replied...
Thank you for your generosity❤️ and all the support that you are offering me🙏. You are just as nice as me, i would say even more🔥
Literally perfect - big powerful, dominant, an absolute god! definitely needs worshipping
Musclelov24 [85] on 24 Feb 2025
Nero Wolf replied...
Thank you❤️
There's a reason why I get so many customs with him : he is truly the kind of guy you want to reach for to get any dream into reality. Anything, he makes and with passion, always love you and your muscles daddy ! Thank you so much again, doctor ;) ! <3
Wonhotits [407] on 24 Feb 2025
Nero Wolf replied...
Can't wait for a new examination😋
I just wrote a neg one star review as I had not heard anything from him after 2 email attempts. I sent another last email saying I guess I'm being ghosted now that I've sent the money. With-in 20 minutes I received the custom video with a note saying he had deleted his emails by accident. So, I'm revising my review as it's an awesome custom. I jumped the gun on my 1st review. I apologize.
dixon9 [261] on 14 Jan 2025
Nero Wolf replied...
Thanks so much🙏 i am very happy that everything is fine and you enjoyed it❤️ looking forward for more💪😍
A great first show with this muscle god. Hope to see you again very soon!
msclelover [576] on 31 Dec 2024
Nero Wolf replied...
I hope that as well! These muscles can't stop growing. They demand growth, just as much as they desire worship😎🔥
Huge! The guy is huge. I love it. He would make any shirt look small. He is probably the biggest guy on here. He delivered a great video. I can't wsit to see more of him.
Mistertrip [185] on 16 Sep 2026