Nero Wolf reviews

Nero Wolf has 80 reviews. See his full profile
Page 2 of 4

Had my first custom video with this alpha stud! Great experience all around. He is in his bulk stage, and the man is huge! Dominant and verbally aggressive! Looking forward to more!

oilboy4u [2187] on 29 Dec 2024

Nero Wolf replied...
Can't wait for more! Your ideeas for videos are great🔥👑

Just had a show with Radu. He is absolutely massive and super reliable with what he delivered. Will do a show with him again!

ryopi1299292 [65] on 29 Dec 2024

Nero Wolf replied...
I am very happy that i can make you happy! See you soon🫶

This guy is a scammer. Stay away. I am still waiting for a video I paid for two months ago. He is just a liar, and everything about him is fake. I think his good reviews are also fake. Probably his friends trying to make him look good so he can scam more people.

Salve4muscle [1765] on 10 Dec 2024

Nero Wolf replied...
Hello! I make it back in this moment with the small percentage that did not recieve the videos promised on that period. Can you please message me? I really try to find everybody and send to them

And another great custom from daddy for me ! Thank you so much for caring about all my fantasies and making them true in the best ways, with quick responses and perfect shape muscles !!! Love it 💝

Wonhotits [407] on 9 Dec 2024

So massive, huge, but still shredded ad veiny...
Dilivery is quick, on point and he is very niceguy to talk to
Revmcomend 100%

Ryans [2905] on 8 Dec 2024

This was my 3rd or 4th cam session with this giant.
He is friendly, super big (little like a muscular wrestler’s build)
Very verbal and will tell you what you want to hear.
Huge turn on.
I will do more sessions with this big muscle guy.

Harvey s

harveyman [102] on 6 Dec 2024

Amazing and massive body + a great guy. I like his style, dominant with his personal touch. I'll be back for more.

KavanS [3773] on 28 Oct 2024

I just had a video from Nero and it was amazing!!! He is so big and huge and easygoing with a nice mood! So kind and gentle in the text, as huge and powerful in the videos…. A real muscle god!!!

loveber [150] on 18 Oct 2024

Nero Wolf was soooooo sexy and hot in last camshow I came back for more last night. He is the currentday version on Lee Priest

Ozsport63 [5287] on 15 Oct 2024

Just had the most amazing camshow with Radu. He is adding muscle mass before cutting in December, that will be a sight to behold.
I gave found Radu to be extremely warm and friendly but once he starts flexing he’s an animal.
My favourite was biceps @ 53cm and his big thick chest and legs like tree trunks.
I cannot understand the bad reviews below, obviously they were not patient to have a sublime experience.
I will be checking in with Radu regularly to watch his progress towards a pro card

Ozsport63 [5287] on 12 Oct 2024

Told me a story about why he couldn’t deliver the video and promised to send
me an extra one for free. Told me he would send the video last week but never did. He says he’s not a scammer but behaves like one.

lmab [13150] on 7 Oct 2024

Unfortunately as others have stated, he is a scammed. Money sent and no video provided. Ignored all messages after, would advise you avoid.

Falcon1313 [2135] on 2 Oct 2024

Nero Wolf replied...
Where did we talk? Can you message me on skype or whatsapp?

Scammer. Kept promising the video I paid for but never received it. Buyer beware.

lmab [13150] on 28 Sep 2024

Nero Wolf replied...
Can you please message me? Maybe its a mistake. I want and will send it.

If you’re looking for a cam show that goes above and beyond, look no further! I recommend him to everyone.Can’t wait for the next one. Highly recommended!

g3rryg [55] on 27 Sep 2024

I had another awesome w cam show with this magnificent giant.
He has the biggest most perfect videos I have ever seen and a chest my small frame could get lost in. Plus, he is very verbal and friendly. I highly recommend this gorgeous piece of granite. Soo strong .
Harvey S

harveyman [102] on 26 Sep 2024

It seems he has done it again ! Another amazing custom video from Radu daddy, everything I asked for was included and well delivered. Thank you so much daddy I love you and your immense muscles !!

Wonhotits [407] on 23 Sep 2024

As expected, it was a misunderstanding ! Everything came back to normal as we communicated over rare difficulties he had gone through and my video was sent with apologies. A very very great guy, I still recommend him to everyone who wants to get the best muscle videos and see their fantasies come to reality !!! Much love !

Wonhotits [407] on 21 Sep 2024

Scammer, stay away. I can confirm the previous review, the same thing happened to me. Paid for a video that he said he will send on the same day, it's been almost two weeks and still nothing, when I ask him, he lies and gives excuses, but never follows through with his actions. First, he said he had a comp, then he was sick, and then he said he would send it within 24h, still nothing, just a liar, he is not an alpha lol just a desperate scammer. There are many trustworthy men here who will actually deliver. Stay away.

Salve4muscle [1765] on 17 Sep 2024

horrible experience for me with this person. I contacted him to make a personalized video, everything started well, he even asked me for details on the video. then hell began, telling me that he was going to send the video tomorrow but he didn't, I reminded him several times and he told me that he was going to send it but he didn't. So I told him that I was going to put a bad review here, and he still hasn't sent me the video.
I am very disappointed. he is not a trustworthy person.

pollux01 [2715] on 7 Sep 2024

I bought the radu pipas muscle worship lift and carry vid.
It is awesome. He is truly a
Magnificent specimen.
I did a cam show with him and he is huge, ripped very accommodating and respectful.
Can’t wait to cam with him again.
Harvey r Sheiber

harveyman [102] on 21 Aug 2024

Page
of 4

Write a review

Please Log In or Register to write a review.