Nero Wolf reviews

Nero Wolf has 80 reviews. See his full profile
Page 3 of 4

Great guy, great personality, great body! I paid for a live webcam show and it was totally worth it.

Jakemeister [65] on 1 Aug 2024

Radu is a real gentle Giant.
He has his heart on the right place.
The video i got was the BEST i have ever gotten from anyone. Every Detail i wanted was included and he acted it out so naturally. I LOVE it.
-1 star because there was a little Delay. But i‘m super happy now🫶🏽

Jimmieh [1650] on 13 Jul 2024

1* only because it does not go lower. Watch out guys for a total crook and thief! Eager to take money, but does not deliver on shows. Took me a while to arrange a show with him but after being asked repeatedly by him, he disappeared as soon as I agreed and the transfer was received. That's what you call a thief! A serial liar too, making excuses for why he could not do a show even though he was active... girlfriend problems and food poisoning... lots of creative excuses. A ""BODY BUILDER" WHO DOES NOT PERFORM!... it's a bit of a sad tragedy really. Be careful with this crook, guys! A total chancer. Most guys on here are great, but thieves like this give it all a bad name and make you cautious. Do not trust!!!

masterjack98 [1599] on 8 Jul 2024

Nero Wolf replied...
Hello! We agreed to make the show yesterday, even if i am not feing very well after an excess on food, but you blocked me on instagram in that day, its strange. How do i am supposed to talk with you? As i said, i want a long term collab, i want to make you the show, but you block me the day when we agreed to make the show. I dont understand what is wrong with you, if i am online on skype it does not mean that i do shows or whatever you think. I have online psychotherapy on skype, but that does not mean that i do shows. You can unblock me on instagram and write me there to reschedule, or respond to messages on skype🙂 because i want to do it. Have a good day!

This man is massive, he is putting together a pro level physique. He's had some family problems, be patient with him, he will deliver, and he's so huge it will blow you away! Nice guy, on the road to pro!

harlanny [41389] on 3 Jul 2024

Nero Wolf replied...
Thank you very much💖

He made a video for me and delivered well. The video was better than expected honestly. Very kind and huge. Has the potential to be the best guy on here and the biggest. Can’t wait to do more with him in the future ;).

Jazz614 [205] on 22 Jun 2024

Nero Wolf replied...
Thank you so much💖

great cam show with Radu, he is prepping for competition he is huge, Great guy

Ozsport63 [5287] on 10 Jun 2024

Nero Wolf replied...
Thank you💖Its a pleasure to flex for you

I have had numerous Skype shows with this most incrediable beast of a bodybuilder. Can say his monstrous physique is a sight to behold, especially his pythons. This led me to eventually set up a meet up with pro aspirations. Once he knocked on my door I could not comprehend what was standing before me in muscle repose. 😳 His clothes laid upon his titanic physique visually showcasing what I was going to witness. What was in front of me when he shed the clothes was a bull of a beast so much more muscle satisfying in person, larger than life. This hulk of a bodybuilder began in professional bodybuilder style to let me first admire his posing before on hand worship commenced. My hands were able to envelope in detail, cannon ball delts, thick dense lats, huge SWOLE pumped upper, middle and lower flexed pecs. 😱 Then I am a biceps fan, when he put on the display of peaked pythons, they were beyond granite hard from all angles, the flexing produced a variety of unlimited snake of veins across the Bi's, pecs, forearms getting to trace passionately while he pumped rep after flexed pose. 😱💪Then the foundation of a true bodybuilder is them quads, hammies and calves. Huge bulging quads, the bicep hammie fully developed beyond proportions. His calves are thick, diamond detail shaped massive 46 cm. 😳💪😳 He was not a clock watcher and ended our meet up in a furry of dominating poses from his routine next competition in the fall. I was awe-struck by his sheer mammoth size and our muscle worship leaving us both satisfied for mhscld/worship. Totally recommend any experience with NERO, via Skype shows, personalised muscle vids to your taste, and the ultimate in full hands on muscle worship.

paul duchai [581] on 6 Jun 2024

Radu aka Nero Wolf is a great guy who wants to become the best bodybuilder and I think he has all the qualities to become one. he has an incredible body. He made me a personalized video where I saw his bodybuilding work. thanks again Nero

jackson71 [2405] on 5 Jun 2024

Took the money and disappeared...

AlainLamas22 [970] on 2 Jun 2024

Nero Wolf replied...
Excuse me???? Who are you? Message me to fix this maybe?

So far the contact with him has always been very good and he has delivered the videos as promised. Unfortunately, this is no longer the case. I've been waiting several weeks for the last video. At the beginning there were excuses as to why he couldn't deliver the video. Now I don't even get an answer. What a pity.

autoficu [2538] on 1 Jun 2024

Nero Wolf replied...
Write me a new message, i recieve too many and i dont see them anymore. This must be fixed

He is simply incredible. In addition to being an excellent person, he is extremely large, muscular, truly impressive. I love his content, always very quick and polite. I recommend!

igorrg [185] on 23 May 2024

I communicated with Nero Wolf about a custom show and he delivered above and beyond what was expected! This boy is one to watch out for: a total mountain of muscles! He really knows how to please fans into bear hugs, grunting body builders, and kilos and kilos of pure beef muscle! Don't miss out on the chance to have an experience with this guy in a show!!! Best of the best.

masterjack98 [1599] on 23 May 2024

I met this man and was an amazing experience. So unbelievable powerful muscles!!!! his forearms are bigger than most men biceps and every muscle becomes hard like steel. He enjoys seeing you powerless against his super strong body. An incredible man and such a nice person to meet.

mmari [570] on 22 May 2024

Verified review

This is a true giant in all his splendor. He is collosal and has mounds of muscles, almost boulder like. His voice is thunderous like his massive quads. You can here the earth succumbing to his humongous girth. His power is raw and unmatched . He will control you very soul, as well as your wallets. He will take you on a Gulliver's travel like journey with his huge back and on his chest. Get ready physically and financially for this muscle God, you don't want to displease him , submit now to his royal demands.

photoguy12 [426] on 19 May 2024

Prepare to be amazed by Radu's incredible physique and undeniable charisma! I recently had the pleasure of watching a custom flexing video by Radu, and it was nothing short of spectacular. His physique is a testament to years of hard work and dedication, with muscles so defined, shredded, and ripped that they seem to leap off the screen. Radu's attention to detail in every flex is impeccable, showcasing a level of precision and control that is truly impressive. Yet, what truly sets Radu apart is his magnetic personality and infectious enthusiasm. Despite his extraordinary physicality, Radu remains approachable and down-to-earth, making the entire viewing experience both thrilling and enjoyable. If you're looking for the ultimate flexing experience, Radu is your go-to. Get ready to be inspired!

BBMuscle [505] on 15 May 2024

I had a meet up with Nero. He's huge as hell and his 52cm biceps are like my head size. He's very friendly and reliable. Looking forward to seeing him getting shredded and seeing him again someday soon.

Sone [375] on 7 May 2024

Just had a great show with Nero. He is huge right now! I already can't wait to see him hit some more killer poses as he continues improving. He's awesome & I totally recommend checking him out. .

Studly [1710] on 6 May 2024

Be careful. He stood me up as well. Claimed it was an oversight, but then no video.

caldermark [37585] on 6 May 2024

I am still waiting on the video I paid for weeks ago.

bixlerboy [390] on 18 Apr 2024

i got a custom video from him. He is bulking right now but still looks like the pics in his ad. He did everything in the video that I requested, and The result was a very entertaining. Great arms and pecs!!! He is very polite and requesting the video was a breeze. A great guy to support!!

gsplover [1942] on 3 Apr 2024

Page
of 4

Write a review

Please Log In or Register to write a review.